Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New accomodation

Finally....after living for more than a month in Scott's house, i moved in to another place on the 7th September ... a place much nearer to Swinburne...just 15 minutes walk to Swinburne. it's a three storey apartment

i got a room for myself.. renting from a working adult who works as a casual chef... so basically, it's just me and him in the apartment... sometimes it's just me for the whole place... it means freedom but sometimes it's also loneliness...

the moving in process was the hardest.. imagine having to carry six bags containing my stuff (i din really pack properly) take two trains and then walk for another fifteen minutes.... i nearly gave up while walking so i made myself count 1 2 3 4 while walking...

well, the apartment is kinda clean... fully carpeted which i like... except the kitchen... i dun understand. the owner is a chef himself but he actually put his pet birds in the kitchen... and sometimes, he even let them fly free in the kitchen.... haih... i thought for a chef, the kitchen has to be the cleaness... i dare not use the pots and pans there so i actually bought new ones for myself... luckily i can find the cheap but good ones...also, i had all my foodstuff like canned food or dried ones in my room... in a separate rack...

it's the third day already, it's rather convenient for me now as i can actually wake up half an hour before class again... haha... i'll take some pictures of my accomodation and post it some other time... got Scott's camera but cannot transfer the pics

1 comment:

  1. wow wui jie,
    A CHEF!!!

    ask him to cook you a dinner.. haha.. that would be nice..

    you? loneliness? dont make me laugh..

    :D

    ReplyDelete