Thursday, October 9, 2008

Silky Smooth Legs

Recently over here in Melbourne, there’s friends here asking me “how come your legs and hands don’t have hair? Did you shave?” When I hear this question, I recalled my high school years when I was known as the guy with no hair legs. At that time, I was ashamed to not have any leg hair. I kept asking myself “Why no hair??”

But now, things have changed. I’m actually proud of my “smooth legs and hands”. In fact, come to think about my past, it’s really stupid to be ashamed of having not leg hair. My legs and hands are naturally “hairless”. There’s hair but very little, it cannot be seen from far. I don’t shave. Never shaved. I’ve got moustache and beard but there’re still very short I don’t have to shave them. Maybe I’ll have to in 5 to 10 years time…haha…



well people...may i present my "smooth legs"


wow... i didn't realise how shiny my legs are until i took the picture
at least it's not fair... it's TANNED... :P


and so is my hand... no hair no worries....

To be honest, I’ve never used a shaver before. Never bought one.. Don’t even know how to use one… a few days ago, when I was in the supermarket, I looked at the men’s section and there were so many kinds of shaver and shaving cream. There’s a pack with ten shavers. I was wondering, if the shaver can only be used for once and then have to be thrown away??


I’m happy now for not having leg hair and arm hair.
What are the hair for? It doesn’t keep us warm.. That’s why humans wear clothes.

Some people say that the more "body part" hair you have, the more manly you are..

So… is considered manly?

by the way, this is a female orang utan


So now, I don’t care whatever people say about my legs and hands anymore.
SMOOTH AND HAIRLESS… IT'S MINE AND I'M PROUD!!!
i'll tell people i shave every hour...

By the way, this is a question for ladies? If you were to “make out” with your man, do you like having hair tickling your body?? :P This will eventually solve everything and perhaps save me from the hair issue... Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment