Thursday, January 8, 2009

7 to 20

i was clearing my old stuff when i found my school report cards..... primary school and secondary school report cards..

i was surprised to be able to find my old photos in the report cards...(the passport size photos which we have to stick in the report card)....

i just can't stop laughing when i saw my old self.... i think i've changed alot...


picture when i was in primary one (7 years old)
just felt like pinching my own cheeks :P
looked so blurr... it's like huhhh... do i have to look in the camera?


and this is my picture in form 1(13 years old)
can u believe that???
still look so childish with my coconut shell hair
my face is so round too...
i still remembered.. i was only 143cm



this is in form 2
i still haven't reach puberty at this stage...lol



and this is in form 3
starting to grow...
but still very childish...
it's good started very late... so i suppose i will end later



and this is now... at age 20
still growing...i'm very sure
i'll only stop at around 24-25

2 comments:

  1. wah... ur primary 1 pic... so not like u.. hehe.. and de coconut head... haha... so zi lian 1... camhoring.. =P .. Like to pai zi ji.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!

    Form 1 to Form 2 is such a big change!!

    I bet that's when you're showing signs and symptoms of puberty!!

    I like the last pic.. =)

    ReplyDelete