Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Shirley

Two days ago, the most naive girl I've ever met has celebrated her 21st birthday....


Shirley the birthday girl... she is slow... that's why she ended up with icing all over her face

She invited quite many friends over to her house for a buffet dinner and karaoke

Poor me... the odd one out
Everyone is wearing so nicely except me.... just a singlet and jeans

So how did I end up in that attire??
It's all because of the birthday girl
Don't get me wrong... it's not because she wanted to see my body...:P

So... two days before that day....
I received an SMS from Shirley...
"can u come to my house next tuesday night? Will be having a small gathering dinner. ^_^"

That's all I get... I didn't know it was her birthday at first until a friend told me....

Usually I would wear long sleeves and jeans to any occasion...
and the comment for that was "Wah... why wear so formal"

So this time, after seeing the 'small gathering' word, I thought it was just among a small group of well known friends....

I chose to wear just a singlet instead....
BUT when I reached her house, there were more people than I expected... with 30% of "not so well known friends"


the people who went to her party...

I felt so embarrassed... especially when I met the birthday girl's family members
I was afraid they might say "Where did this SUA TENG KA come from.."

Nevertheless, I do feel sexy too...
I was one of the four who wears 'strips'


Anyway.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY again...
**wuuuhh... I didn't know this camera is a time machine....
this was taken two years ago but it only happened two days ago....
It's a new revolution. A camera that looks into the future..
Perhaps i should buy one so I could see who my girlfriend will be in years to come.. ;P

1 comment:

  1. ish wui jie! say me naive lah! i m adult liao ok! u r not yet!
    hahah! i think that attire is very special n suitable for u... XD

    ReplyDelete