Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Gastric

it's for the very first time, in my 18 years of life, i suffered gastric. an awful experience.. really....i never knew how gastric really feel like until now.

in the afternoon, yesterday, i went out with Melvin, Thomas and Wei Tat to Tun Jugah for lunch (my first meal for that day). it was around 1 something. when we reached there, i felt a little pain in my stomach. it was like needles poking out from the inside. i thought it was nothing.. just have to take something to ease the pain. so i ordered nasi pattaya which cost me RM5.50. when it was served, i realised that everything is sour. fried chicken with tomato puree, coleslaw... even the fried rice is cooked with asam. i ate everything without knowing the consequences.

a little while after lunch, the nightmare comes. my stomach was so painful i could hardly breath. i visited the toilet a few times, trying to output something to through mouth or buttocks to ease my stomach, but nothing came out...not even gas.

i was already broke after buying the lunch cuz i forgot to refill my wallet. so, i told them what happened. Thomas said that milk was good so he bought me a packet of milk from the cafe next to Tun Jugah (the lousy Tun Jugah didn't sell any milk). unfortunately, it was to late for the milk to take effect. it got worse and i had to walk hunchback.

to solve the problem, they went to buy gastric pills at Guardian, Parkson. The pills cost me RM26.50. Dammmmnnnn.... but, it was good that we bought the pills cuz it was effective and i recovered soon after we reached school.

i was really fortunate to have gone out with Thomas, Melvin and Wei Tat. they were really concerned and helpful when they knew i had gastric. Melvin paid for the pills, Thomas bought me the milk and Wei Tat lent me RM1 for my food (i only had RM 5 in my wallet). but of course i paid them later except Thomas cuz he didn't accept my money. really had to thank them.

from this experience, i really learned something. I LEARNED THAT WE HAD TO TAKE OUR MEALS AT THE RIGHT TIME. ITS MORE WORTH TO EAT THEN NOT TO EAT. (IF I EAT, IT WOULD HAVE COST ME LESS THAN RM5. BUT WHEN I DIDN'T EAT, I HAD TO SPEND MORE THAN RM30).

8 comments:

  1. Aiyor...kolien...Gastrik ar!
    I never had one but i heard it is painful...next time better eat at the right time lor...
    Must Thank God for healing you oh;)
    Pattaya rice again hor...hehehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.that was exactly the time when everyone found out about Dpause wad eva the spelling is. perhaps thats the reason why u got ur gastrik.haha.well it sucks all right. back in form 2 i owes get it ba.back then i owes eat the red colour semboi.bodoh ho.
    but the best thing is to always drink warm water before u eat if u are about to have a major gastrik. take care buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can imagine hw pain u r because i ever see people gt gastric pain..n i gt stomah pain every month..so i knw hw u feel...though it mite b different..mux take k oh..if nt next time kena gastric again..gt gastric is not nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.. then a person like me who starve myself while waiting for ppl for lunch will definitely have shorter life span..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. I understand the pain. Just tat i always have it when i take panadol without food.
    Next time.. better have early lunch rather than late lunch.
    Take care. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. do u ever reply ppl's comments ka? this wui jie arrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. he said comment/s is for him to read.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've to reply my comments harr... if i reply, who will read lerr...

    ReplyDelete