Friday, April 13, 2007

Tough life with braces...



Braces...sighhhhh...it was three months ago since i put my braces on...i thought it was nothing but after that, i realised how tough life is with braces.

first, when i smile, i lose my confidence... u know, my stock market will drop like what Aldrin said. its true... now my teeth is so loose it has lots of gap between my teeth.

second... food!!! i'm a great eater but now i have to put away lots of types of food...






candies









chocolate









bony food





after i eat, i will have to rinse my mouth... otherwise... u know

every beginning of the month i will have to control more, cuz my teeth will be painful after being tighten. for those who never had braces, u never know the pain. it's like girl having ****** every month. (but mine only pain and no blood...)

but one thing good about braces is that i have a double layer teeth. steel and calsium.

now, i have an ulcer at my left cheek in my mouth. whenever i open my mouth, the steel will scratch my ulcer. until now the ulcer never recovered..

i will still have to wait for another 21 months... but after that, i will have perfect teeth.. AHAHA!!!! better close ur mouth when i smile after the 21 months...

6 comments:

  1. My.. gotta suffer to look good huh? Hehe. I am definately thankful that i gave up braces now. =P

    Have a nice day. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh.. you will be smiling like orang utan after 21 months.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... u can bite crad shell by using ur braces. Ever try?? Try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He eats super fast now that he's got braces. Twice the teeth, twice the chomping! =P

    Oh yeah... After the 21 months, you will NOT SMILE next to me when I am smiling! You will make me look bad~ Hahaha... I have a fragile and barely-surviving stock market to watch out for without having your sexy influence around me =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill just list a names ive come up with for ur braces.

    metal mouth
    rusting teeth
    transformer
    astro dish
    digi receiver tower

    dont sit too close to the comp reading this now wui jie, internet will disconnect by itself from the immense interference of ur shiny teeth which by the way when it reflects light, equals the power of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally you took it off liaw..happy? smile :)

    ReplyDelete