Friday, May 4, 2007

Improved life of vegetarians

in the past, vegetarians are known to only eat green vegetables. u know only green food can be eaten by vegetarians.. but now, haiyo.. there are more and more types of food to satisfy vegetarians. these food look like meat or fish but there're made of vegetable stuff.

i've visited one pure vegetarian stall. the food is quite nice there.


the shop's name.. located at the shophouses next to Hock Lee Centre.
(can u see my handphone in the picture??)


the vegetarian kolo mee stall... all vege..also have vege laksa.


the fastfood stall..


the vege.. curry


the "meat"
well, the food was nice.. and u know what vegetarian food are far more expensive than normal fast food..

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I don't like vegetarian food. Why? Well, let me put it this way. If I want to eat meat, I will go for REAL meat. I will not eat some flour-plus-anything-else-but-meat that is nicely DISGUISED as meat.

    Yeah.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think wui jie has gone to the wrong place for meal. With the Steel metalic Braces placed at his teeth, you should go to steel kopitiam. Makan spoon...hmm.. good idea?.. no offence. I'm trying to type aldrin's script out. Wuahaha.. anyway, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegetarian food??Yummyyy..Nice le..hehe I like it..^^ Saw ur photos i think it looks the same wit my hometown one..haaa..u make me hungry now plus make me miss my hometown's foods so much..=( But, i never try the vegetarian laksa yet..how is it look like??hmm..i think next time must try it lo..hahaha btw, nice to meet u,jordan!!n_n

    ReplyDelete