Monday, May 7, 2007

cloud 9 clouds

clouds... the nicest abstract art found on earth. it's nice to look at clouds when we feel stress or pressured. and i think i've found a new hobby... taking pictures of clouds and cloudless skies. looking at clouds is where i get inspiration sometimes... when i look at clouds, i just feel happy and free..






looks like a stormy sea...



the milky way galaxy clouds...











the cloudless sky

calm...

relaxing...
soothing...
i suppose no artist could drawing something like what God draws... and the mixing of colours too...

enjoy the pictures!!

6 comments:

  1. This entry was so cloudy... =P Anyway, when I was moody, I also enjoyed looking at the sky. ^^V
    And... Where is the entry about me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet... i will post it tomorrow... don't be surprised ok =>
    it will not be really a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last three ones. Haha. Blue.. my fav.


    Wah wah shirley..since when u're into promoting blogs. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy eyes~

    You took these photos with your handphone camera ka? Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. no.. half half larr... some with my phone and others with camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. ee....... take one of the cloud pic from me oh... ahem ahem *cough cough,,

    ReplyDelete