Sunday, March 18, 2007

it's smart to read n remember the list below...hehe...

ok... now i'm posting my second post...really have nothing to say, so i'll be talkin about this...

i'm a happy go lucky person. there're very few things that make me feel worried. when it comes to interaction with other people, i should say that i always forgive and forget (actually, i should say forget n forgive cuz i tend to forget any conflict the next day. that's why i forgive...). i suppose not many people have seen me in an angry mode before rite... in fact i also don't remember when was the last time i got angry.
i'm also a very patient guy. i dunno why i'm like that... i can actually sit down on a bench doing nothing for a few hours just to wait for someone. maybe it's because i'm "not cold not hot". however, patience has its limit and you should not let it burst...(Quoted from a friend 2006). sometimes i would get really impatient and vindictive... below is a list of when it's best not to disturb me...

1. when i'm sleepy, or when i'm sleeping, or when i just woke up from a sleep. (although i can sleep under any condition)

2. when i'm under the hypnotize of a television. never distract me when i'm watching a nice programme. (actually to me, every tv programme is interesting including news). except when i watching horror movies... cuz i don't watch horror movies.

3. when i'm trying to solve a physics problem. (never ask me any question when i'm into the question.

4. when you see me not talking or disturbing anyone.

here is a list of things that i don't like others to do to me.
1. disturb my possesions. (epecially my favourite ones)
2.push me when i don't know.

these are the conditions when my 'yin' force is stronger. other than this, i could say that nothing could turn me into an ' angry beast'.. hehehhe....

2 comments:

  1. FInaly! A new post! Great discription of your self. And issit the rules and regulation u've set to us when we meet you?. haha.. Remember everyone, don't push him!. Understd LAUYA..............?????????

    ReplyDelete