Monday, March 19, 2007

The Tagging Cycle...


i'm tagged by Jacq, Eric and Keith
Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

well, here are the list of weird things about me...

1. when it comes to sleeping, i can consider myself rather weird. i can sleep in any position. believe it or not, i can sleep standing up like mr. bean but not for long. i can sleep anywhere... bed, table, floor... u name it. if u want to make me sleep fast, it's best to give me a book to read. my record is that i can sleep 2 minutes straight after i open my book. even the most interesting book can't resist me from sleeping.

2. but if u don't want me to sleep, then let me watch tv. to me, television is the opposite of books. i can watch television the whole day. any programme will do. when there's a tv in front of me, i can be considered not to exist at that place cuz u will not here a word from me and u don't even have to think of talking to me because i won't answer. hehe...

3. i'm a really shy person. that i can't deny it. when i'm shy, i am able to just keep quiet for a long period, not knowing anyone around me... Aldrin knows that rite ?? hehe... for one year, i have never talked to my tuition mates although there were less than 15 of them. i'm just lacking of confidence. maybe it's because of my bad childhood experience.. i was the ugly duckling.. looking more like a "lakia" and my cousins never liked playing with me, so i was always left behind...damnnnn...those were the tough old days..

4. i never liked taking food with soya sauce, tomato sauce, cut chilli... any kind of side sauce. i prefer keeping the original taste of the food. but when it comes to chopped fresh garlic.. yum yum... i will be like eating garlic as the main meal.

5. when i was young, i am a rather ambitious person.. even now. i've ever dreamt of becoming a scientist, an actor, a pilot, a scuba diver... but now, wo yau focus on civil engineering so that i can build my very own hotel in ten years time..

6. i used to be very stubborn and naughty. since the age of ten, i've been locked outside the house till midnight with an average of five times a year. i kinda like that cuz it tests my bravery..


know more about the tagged person...
Layer 1: on the outside..
Name: Wui Jie ( a very short name huh.. who can compare with the length of my name? but now i have an increasing number of fake names.. Jordan, Zachary...)
Birth Date: a day before Prince William's birthday in 1988
Current Status: single.. i won't have one until i found a perfect one..(not limiting myself to just local people.
Eye colour: brown (thanks to my mum)
Hair colour: black with dark brown colour (perhaps it's because my hair is spoilt)
Righty or lefty: Righty.. training myself to write with left hand. i can draw with left hand too.. practised in National Service.

Layer 2: on the inside..
My heritage: Mixture of Teochew and Hainam.. (grandparents migrated from Mainland China)
My fears: Height.. even the first floor can make my legs shiver sometimes.
My perfect pizza: pizza with overflowed content of cheese and pineapple.. should add a little bit of garlic..hehe...

Layer 3: yesterday, today, tomorrow..
My thoughts first waking up: use the toilet..
My bedtime: automatically, my eyes will start to close after 11p.m.
My most missed memory: can't really remember.. i'm really forgetful..maybe when i have a holiday trip with my family.

Layer 4: my pick..
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi. they don't use pepsi to wash the toilet
McDonald's or Burger King: Can i say KFC burger or Sugarbun fillet burger??
Single or Group Dates: both also can
Adidas or Nike: i would prefer Niki.. joking.. anyway, i don't care about the brand.. i can even wear Cicak brand if there is..
Tea or Nestea: Tea, cuz there're no preservatives.
Chocolate or Vanilla: combination
Cappuccino or Coffee: never tried cappuccino

Layer 5: Do you..
Smoke: hell nooo.... i never understand why people smoke??
Drink alcohol: shandy.. is it considered alcohol, cuz it has 5% alcohol.
Curse: yes.. that's a habit already
Take a shower: if i say no, do u believe??
Have a crush: i don't really understand the question... yes or no..
Think you've been in love: i'm in love with Akira.......(my television brand)
Go to school: yes.. have to...otherwise i can't cope with the current world.
Want to get married: of course and have a happy family.
Believe in yourself: hey!!! tat's my motto larr...
Think you're a health freak: i suppose so... i health conscious is higher than my temptation when it comes to food. have u tried oat with soya bean powder... that's nice.

Layer 7: have you ever..
Played a stripping game: nobody has ever organized one... so no.
Change who you were to fit in: change a little bit maybe but 95% will be myself. no peer pressure for me.

Layer 8: Age you're hoping..
To be married: at the age of 25 or 26 and have at least a boy and a girl...

Layer 9: In a guy..
Best eye colour: blue or green
Hair colour: the natural colour.
Short hair or Long hair: anything as long as it suits his face.

how come there's no in a girl one... i'll summarise up my description by introducing a lady, Lee Da Hae... she's the perfect one...

Layer 10: What were you doing..
A minute ago: booking the lab for experiment with a technician
An hour ago: had lunch
4.5 Hours ago: just woke up
1 month ago: celebrated chinese new year
1 year ago: came back from national service... a wonderful experience i should say

Layer 11: finish the sentences..
I love: myself and my family
I hate: exams
I hide: my feelings when i'm sad
I miss: someone u don't know
I need: to grow taller..

now, i'll have to tag someone..here r the lucky ones..

Avery
Aldrin
Esther
Johnson
Laura.. she has one which she never use

Judieth.. i think she's gonna have one

No comments:

Post a Comment