Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Real Me...

In school, i can be seen as a 'wild bull' who talks a lot and does many stupid things. Actually, all that is just a thick mask to cover my true self. In fact, i am a really shy person... so shy that i will hide behind my mother. I never have confidence in myself, therefore making me nervous when it comes to facing the public. This is the result of getting a credit for my oral. I never dared to share my feelings with others cuz i'm afraid that i would leave a bad impression. That's why you'll never hear me talking about myself. My weakness of being shy is also the reason why i still remained single. hehe... i never dared to confess to other girls because i'm afraid of the answer "NO". That's the real me behind the Jordan in school.

believe it or not, it depends on you guys!!

Anyway, i'm trying to change. That's why i'm starting this blog so that i can share maybe 5% of my feelings here. hehe....

With this post, my pensieve is officially open to all who can read. Haha !! DONNNNNGGGGGG............................

5 comments:

  1. wow wui jie!!!
    i never knew...thats why la owes so quiet.for the record girls.Wui jie is a real black belt TANG SU DOO boy...so that would certainly give u girls a sense of security. go for him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides that, he dresses extremely well... He's our gang's very own sexy beast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. ya loh.. black belt tang su doo boh... haha.. sexy beast.. haha.. who ask u .. owes wear until so low cut.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hie Wui jie. Hope u still remember me from Primary School. Just dropped by ur blog when i saw ur link in Keith's Blog.

    Good to read that ur doing fine in everything ur doin. anyways, do drop me ur msn. Keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... Are you Hazel's cousin?

    ReplyDelete