Monday, July 16, 2007

Fussy Customers

i've met all kinds of customers at the place where i'm working... some are extremely fussy ...

once, i served a couple... wahh... the lady was so fussy... the lady was the one who made the order and the guy just kept quiet.... she is a great eater but amazingly she still has got the sexy body??? maybe that's how she maintained them... by eating lots of protein


me: how may i help u???
lady: ummm... i would like to have a sirloin steak... 7 seconds.
me: ??!? ok.... (feeling surprised cuz i have never taken a 7 seconds order before. the seven second means the sirloin is put on the grill only for seven seconds... which means it's 90% rare)
lady: make sure it's 7 seconds ok.??
me: sure...
lady: and then, this steak comes with baked potatoes rite??
me: yeah...
lady: i don't want the baked potatoes. can u change it to mashed potatoes??
me: ok...
lady: and, give me one plate of beef spaghetti.
me: ok..
lady: put a lot of parsley on it... really lots of them..
me: ok..
lady: and i would also like to have a basket of garlic bread...
me: ok...
lady: oh yeah.. when u serve later, can u give me a little bit of olive oil... and mix the olive oil with a drop of black vinegar.. and also give me tobasco.
me: ok...( tired of writing). how about drinks??
lady: i would like to have ice blended banana... less sugar please...
me: ok... how bout u sir??
man: just give me a glass of ice water..
me: ok.

so i walked away... but the lady called me again..

lady: oh yeah by the way, can u fry me two eggs... i feel like eating eggs...
me: ok...( this is special order...not in the menu)
lady: i want the egg to be half raw... and make sure u don't break the egg yolks!!!
me: ok.... ( finally ended the order)


the lady has been doing all the order but the man only spoke one sentence... but actually they shared the food... the first round of fried egg was rejected because the egg does not look nice although the yolk did not break...

and i realised she ordered weird food... but still she maintained her shape... i think she doesn't believe in on dieting....

3 comments:

  1. Haha she is one customer that knows how to order. LOL.

    It's the customers right to get the best out of the services. =P

    Happy serving. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA... den the steak reli 7 seconds har??? how to eat lidat?? hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. customer is always 'right', right!

    ReplyDelete