Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TAGGED!!! BY TING

5 things found in my bag

coins

PLKN keychain

plastic bags

paper

swinburne file

5 things found in my wallet

money

IC

picture of Hilary Duff

Swinburne ID

name cards

5 favourite things in my room

my pillow

some nice DVDS especially comedies

the sleeveless jacket from my friends

the fan

MY TV!!!

5 things i've always wanted to do

meet my idols... like Zac Efron, Freddie Prinze, Angelina Jolie, Hilary Duff..

spend more time daydreaming

upgrade myself physically and spiritually

help children and save endangered underwater species

modelling... hehe... just kidding..

5 things i am currently into

watching TV...

working at Chef at Home

Practising for the City day Parade

sports

helping out at home

5 person that i tagged...

you

yu

u

kamu

awak... enough??

2 comments:

  1. what is hilary duff's pictures doing inside your wallet..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hillary duff photo in ur wallet ??!!! hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete