Monday, September 20, 2010

Celebrities and their plastics

For a long time I have been adoring these celebrities for being hot and successful. But recently I've found pictures of their before and after... and all likings just dropped. For some it dropped drastically while I still liked some of them. All I have learnt is that most celebrities are partially man-made after all. We can't find someone that's 100% good-looking...

First and foremost would be Megan Fox, the recent buzz for her total hotness.. I wasn't surprised she was plastic though because it was impossible to have such hotness without paying a certain price to go under the knife. I was just surprised on how different she looked. If she didn't change herself, I don't even think she'll get the part in Transformers
Her investment is worth paying for after all huh..
Then there is Giselle Bundchen, the highest paid model in the world. She too was partially man-made like the terminator. And again she had made a very good investment

Then there is Anna Faris. If she did nothing, she wouldn't be on screen. But I still liked her because she is a good actor. Her movies are all funny as hell..

Catherine Zeta Jones... One of hottest women on earth. I just envied Michael Douglas so much. It made me confused sometimes on what women wants. Anyways she looked so different before that. Definitely much hotter as she matures... like wine. I'm not sure if she's done much but I'm sure she had some injections here and there..

Jennifer Aniston would be the other bottle of wine. Definitely much better looking at an older age rather than when young. And of course I'm pretty sure she has some make-overs too

Demi Moore. This is one star who aged like Benjamin Button thanks to her surgeons

Michelle Pfeifer... A star whom I think resembles a goddess.. but now I have to categorize her as a plastic goddess

I would love her better if she maintains like the picture on the left. But unfortunately Hollywood wants people with narrow nose.

 And last but definitely not least would be Sarah Jessica Parker. Look at how much different she used to be.. But I do think she has overdone herself. If you watch Disaster Movie, you'll see that she's being recognised as a transverstite.. Haha funny..

Well, now I know... all these stars can only be seen but not to be touched. I laughed at those who believed Santa Claus was real.. but now I have to laugh at myself twice as hard for believing that those celebrities are natural.

But luckily, all these surgeries above are perfect surgeries... Some went terribly wrong and in the end they turn out worse than before..Really bad investment and a total waste of money..


I was just curious. Perhaps after many many decades when they have passed away, do you think they will fully decomposed or would they leave behind some plastics which would pollute the earth. Or maybe the next generation of archeologist will have some great findings... "Look what I've found, a fossil of Demi!!"

Lesson to learn.
If you want to get into Hollywood, you need to get yourself some plastics. But too much plastic will push you out of Hollywood
If you want to earn big bucks, you can venture into plastic making... or in other words, become a plastic surgeon

3 comments:

  1. actually i think jennifer aniston looks better at young age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it?? well, i think different people think differently.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone in hollywood is fanatic about being plastic fantastic

    ReplyDelete