Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back in Aus

I'm back in Aus... after three good months in holy Spain. But I think only my body has reached Melbourne.. My brain is definitely still in Spain. Wandering around or even just sitting in the apartment in Girona.

I can't believe I actually spent 2 whole days just to travel to Melbourne. Reached Barcelona airport at 7 a.m on Thursday and reached Tullamarine airport in Melbourne at 10.30p.m on Friday. But it was ok for me because I used Qatar Airways. It definitely is a good airline especially for long distance. The shorter distance is average for me but the long distance plane is REALLY GOOD!! The plane itself is comfortable. Spacy and the seats are not too hard. It's even better when you sit by the window because you can lean on the sides. Totally comfortable..

Then there's the entertainment screen. So many different entertainment you'll never get tired. I actually managed to watch some of the latest movies like Grown ups and Marmaduke. So, all I did is sleep eat watch.. then sleep again. 14 hours of flight doesn't seem long for me.

As for the service, it's awesome. The air stewardess are all pretty and they smile all the time. Probably that's why they are pretty. Like they say, smiles improve one's look. And there are 3 meals altogether on the bigger plane. Pretty good meals especially the cream cheese cake for dessert. And throughout the flight, you can actually ask for fruits, sandwiches or drinks. Not bad right??

Qatar Airways also allow you to have a connecting check in of your luggages although the gap between two flights are like 6 hours. How good is that?? That's the thing I like because I don't have to take my luggage out, wander around the airport for a few hours, and then check in again... like AirAsia. The ticket price for Qatar is not expensive either. It's definitely not as cheap as AirAsia but it's reasonable.

I'm not promoting Qatar Airways or anything here. It's just my opinion

Anyways, I'm still settling down in Melbourne. I've gotten used to waking up early in Spain it's automatic for me here too. 6a.m and I'll wake up without the use of alarm. Hmm... I realise I've never used alarm at all too... in Spain as well. Although I sleep like a pig, somehow I can just wake up like that at the right time. I think I used the sunlight as my alarm clock. Once there's light, I'll wake up. I've tried closing all the curtains and as expected, I didn't wake up on time.

I don't really know what I'm doing here now though. No classes and still looking for jobs. Should have gone straight back to Malaysia or just stayed in Spain... I want to stay longer in Spain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment