Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Door that Fooled Me

This is something I wanna talk about. It's the magic door in all flats in Spain which I "sakai-ly" don't know until I pass through that door.

When I first arrived at my flat, I couldn't find the lift so my first reaction was "What!! No lift?" So I had to carry my luggage all the way to the first floor. And I kept on wondering on how the people living on the 6th or 7th floor will have to climb all the way down or up every single day.

I live next to this door so I walked pass this door every single day. There's Spanish instruction pasted on the door which I don't understand but I assumed it's like "Emergency Exit.. Keep it close" or something like we have in Kuching.

For almost 2 weeks I kept the idea that way until one day when I heard sound from behind the door and saw something coming down. And when the door opened, out comes a family and of course I saw the lift. How pathetic is that??

Well, in most flats, the lift doors are like that. And the sliding part is behind the door. And I guess it's for beauty purpose and to fool people like me

No comments:

Post a Comment