Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach in Torredembarra

In Spain, or even the rest of the countries in Europe, beaches are a very big thing. Europeans just love beaches. Especially during the summer, all the beaches would be packed.

This was the very first beach I've visited in Spain. IAESTE is not just about technical training but also hanging out with different friends from all over the world.

It's a beautiful beach. I like how the water is blue and not brown.

At first I thought it would be like the normal beaches in Malaysia but I forgot I was in Europe. I was surprised when I see nude women running around in the beaches but then I remembered... I was in Spain and it's a normal thing here. Took me a while not to stare...



I just love the clear blue water.



with the rest of the IAESTE members


Then in the evening we had dinner at the beach.

It's me with my very long sausage. Well, the sausage I ordered. It goes from the left of my shoulder to the right. That's how long it is.


We were at the beach for almost the whole day and I missed the train back to Girona. So, I ended up continuing to hang out with the group until almost 3 in the morning... Drinking and drinking and dancing. Not me though.. I just watched..

The late night public transport wasn't that good in Spain. I ended up walking with my friend to his place for almost an hour in the middle of no where. At adventure really and I only slept at six in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. Haha...still laughing after reading the 'nude'part. Just wish I'm around 2 see ur face then...haha

    ReplyDelete