Tuesday, July 13, 2010

World Cup 2010 Finale in ESPAÑA : Part II

Because I'm in Catalunya, the celebration was not so grand. I guess Madrid would have a much better celebration. It was shown on TV for two days when the footballers returned to Madrid. Of course. It's their first victory in World Cup. If Malaysia were to win World Cup, we would have celebrated for a month. But then again, haha... how many times do I have to be reincarnated before that happens.

Here are the pictures of the celebration. Picture speaks a thousand words. However, it's slightly different because there are no noise and it's not 3D.

These are the reactions after bottles of beer + Spain being the champion

The old man was doing the Spanish Bullfight with the flag with the young guy



















Drinking from the trophy.

I was trying to take the picture but the girl posed in front of me.







People playing at the fountain of Girona at the roundabout. It's blur because I'm DRUNK too... haha



No comments:

Post a Comment