Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!

I've been trying different restaurants 5 days a week. It's just impossible for me to post one restaurant one by one at a time.. that's just ridiculous. So, I've compiled two of the regular restaurants together. The food in both restaurants, like usual are delicious. It's a restaurant for goodness sake so there's no really terrible food. The most terrible food in a restaurant is still edible. Of course there are some which are below my expectations so there's no use posting those food.

The FIRST restaurant






Another type of paella. This one has no seafood but has all sorts of sausages and meat


This one was the starter... It's baked eggplant with cheese and bolognese sauce equivalent. I love this one..

Like I always said. There are three kinds of drinks all the time. Water, Carbonated water, and Wine... ALWAYS!!


The SECOND Restaurant




This is Flam.. It's the local traditional caramel pudding

Traditional homemade ice cream. If i'm not mistaken the main ingredients are egg whites and milk.




And these baked beans with three layer pork... Presentation wise is not nice but when you put in your mouth you'll never stop until the plate's empty..

And this is grilled monkfish from one very random restaurant. No trace of where and when but I'm pretty sure it's in Spain because we cannot find this fish in Malaysia.. Go and search in google what this fish is and I bet you'll not wanna eat them. Only food lovers like me will try good food.. =D


Obviously I'm a really greedy person. Hmmmm... why do I enjoy food so much?? But of course I'll watch my health and weight (Trying to bulk up here.. but only the face radius seem to fluctuate)

Till then....




No comments:

Post a Comment