Sunday, July 18, 2010

Restaurant Asiatic Nou Wok

This is another restaurant which I've visited. I forgot where it is but I know it's at a really touristy place with lots of foreigners coming to the beaches and there's also a water theme park somewhere near. I think it's Llorets if I'm not mistaken.

Well, from the name of the restaurant, obviously you'll know it's an Asian restaurant. This is the first Asian restaurant I've visited in Spain and it's different from the rest of the restaurants. Not because it's Asian but it's BUFFET style.

Yepp, having buffet for lunch during a working day. That's life. Especially for a food addict like me.


All the workers in the restaurant are Chinese. So, for the first time I get to order myself. But it's a buffet restaurant so I didn't exactly order anything. All I said was "Coca-Cola" and therefore it's like the rest of the restaurants... Sigh..

There are many sections of food in the restaurant.
There is the fresh seafood and poultry section where you get whatever you want and the chef will cook for you

here. This is where I get to talk to the workers and found out they were migrants from China. They are "own people" (in Chinese) so I felt rather good.

And there's multicultural section I call it because they've got from western fries to eastern satay.
By the way, in Spain, fries is not a popular food here like the rest of the world. In fact, it's so rare that my supervisor find it weird eating deep fried potatoes (which we call chips in Australia).

Then, there's another seafood section. There's sushi, sashimi, prawns and snails... Yummm


And another section. The regular section where you find fried chicken, prawns, squid, octopus, duck.. I took so many rounds of food from here.

I really liked this place. Despite going for so many rounds, I haven't got enough of it. I so wanna go to this restaurant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment